TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective as of August 1, 2019
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Operator means in this Terms and other documents posted on the Platform is understood as DEXEDNET OÜ, company registered in Republic of Estonia on 06/09/2017, Registration code in Commercial register of Estonia No. 14327118, legal address: Narva mnt 4, 10117, Tallinn, Estonia, contact phone number: +37257990299, email: email@example.com.
THE STATUS OF THIS TERMS
- This Terms of Service (the "Terms") defines the rules for registering and using the Platform.
- The User is obliged to fully familiarize himself with this Terms prior to registration on the Platform. User registration on the Platform means the full and unconditional acceptance of this Terms by the User.
- We will periodically update this Terms, including if applicable legislation requires it. Therefore, we ask you to see this Terms at times to make sure that you have up-to-date information. If after updating this Terms you continue to use the Platform, this means that you have accepted the new Terms.
- By accepting this Terms, we grant you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the Platform.
- If you do not agree to abide this Terms or any changes to them, you can delete your account at any time and stop using the Platform.
REGISTRATION ON THE PLATFORM
- While registering, the User is obliged to indicate about himself all the necessary reliable and relevant information. And when registering as a legal entity, provide complete and accurate information about the company.
- In some cases, the Support Service has the right to ask for confirmation of the relevant data specified by you when registering on the Platform and ask for supporting documents.
- The User registers in accordance with one of the following statuses: organizer, participant (exhibitor) or visitor.
- "Organiser" - the status is assigned to a legal entity planning to organise various events on the Platform. The basis is the decision of the Operator and the conclusion of the contract between the Organiser and the Operator.
- "Exhibitor" - the status is assigned to a legal or natural person planning to participate in the events of the Organisers. The basis is the User's decision.
- "Visitor" - the status is assigned to a legal or natural person planning to attend events organised by the Organisers. The basis is the User's decision.
- The cost of using the Platform by the Event Organisers is determined by the Operator. The cost of using the Platform by exhibitors and visitors is determined by the Organisers of these events.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User undertakes not to disclose his login and password to the account to third parties and is fully responsible for their safety, independently choosing the method of their storage.
- Any actions performed using the User's login and password are considered as committed by this User. In case of unauthorized access to the login and password or the personal page of the User, the User is obliged to immediately establish a new password to the account. If it is impossible to log in to your account, notify the Platform's support service.
- When using the Platform:
- comply with the provisions of this Terms and other Platform documents, as well as the current legislation of Estonia;
- monitor the relevance of the data provided during registration;
- not to post (not publish) information and objects (including links to them) that may violate the rights and interests of other persons;
- before placing information and objects (including, but not limited to, images of other persons, foreign texts of various content, audio recordings and video films), preliminary assess the legality of their placement;
- The User is not allowed:
- to register as a User on behalf of or in place of another person;
- to distort information about his company and its products;
- post on the Platform information about products or services that the User has no right to sell, advertise or provide in accordance with the law;
- upload, store, publish, distribute or otherwise use any information that:
- contains threats, discredits, offends, defiles honour and dignity or business reputation, or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- violates the rights of minors;
- is vulgar or obscene;
- contains scenes of inhuman treatment of animals;
- promotes racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, promotes fascism or the ideology of racial superiority;
- promotes criminal activity or contains advices, instructions or guides on committing criminal acts;
- contains limited access information, including, but not limited to, state and commercial secrets, information about the privacy of third parties;
- contains advertisements or describes the attractiveness of drug use, including "digital drugs";
- is fraudulent;
- it also violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of Estonian and international law.
- To illegally upload, store, publish, distribute and grant access or otherwise use the intellectual property of Users and third parties;
- to use the software and implement actions aimed at disrupting the normal operation of the Platform or the Users' personal profiles;
- download, store, publish, distribute and share or otherwise use viruses and other malicious software;
- use automated scripts (programs, bots, crawlers) to collect information on the Platform and/or interact with the Platform and its functionality;
- in any way, including, but not limited to, by deception, abuse of trust, hacking, trying to access the login and password of another User;
- to carry out illegal collection and processing of personal data of other persons;
- to use the Platform in a different way, except through a standard interface;
- for any purpose, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell and resell access to the use of the Platform, including its Additional Functionality;
- to place political advertising;
- post any other information that, in the opinion of the Operator, is undesirable, does not correspond to the goals of the creation of the Platform, infringes the interests of the Users;
- The User is personally responsible for any information that is posted on the Platform, informs other Users, as well as for any interactions with other Users, carried out at their own risk.
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Estonian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead to or may lead to violation of the normal operation of the Platform.
- When quoting Platform materials, including protected works of authorship, reference to the Platform is mandatory.
- Comments and other User notes on the Platform should not conflict with the requirements of Estonian legislation and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- We are not responsible for the visits and use of external resources by the User, links to which may be contained on the Platform.
- The User agrees that the Operator is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or arising losses or losses related to any Content of the Platform, registration of copyright and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, in which he entered using the information posted on the Platform or links to external resources.
- The User agrees that all materials and services of the Platform, or any part thereof, may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Platform does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- We may suspend or limit your access to the Platform if you pose a threat to the Platform or its Users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Exclusive rights to the Content posted on the Platform:
- All objects placed on the Platform (design elements, texts, graphics, illustrations, videos, scripts, programs, music, sounds and other objects and their collections (the "Content")), are the objects of exclusive rights of the Platform and other rights holders.
- Except as required by these Terms and all current Estonian legislation, no Content may be copied (reproduced), processed, widespread, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Reproduction, copying, collection, systematization, storage, transfer of Content for the purpose of creating a database for commercial and/or non-commercial purposes and/or the use of the Content in whole or in any part, regardless of the method of use, without the consent of the Operator is not allowed.
- The User posting on the Platform belonging to him lawfully Content, give other Users non-exclusive right to use it exclusively in the context of our Platform functionality, by viewing, playback (including copying) and other rights solely for personal, non-commercial use, except cases when such use causes or may cause harm to legally protected interests of the rightsholder.
- The User's use of Content access to which is obtained solely for personal, non-commercial use, is allowed under condition of preservation of all signs of authorship (copyrights) or other notices of authorship, save the author's name intact, preserving works unchanged.
- The User also provides the Platform with the nonexclusive right to use free of charge the Content placed on the Platform and belonging to him lawfully to ensure the proper functioning to the extent determined by the functionality and architecture of the Platform, including marketing research, market analysis, statistical studies, etc. Specified non-exclusive right is granted for a term of placement of the Content on the Platform and extends on the territory of all countries.
- If the User deletes his/her Content from the Platform, the non-exclusive right will be automatically withdrawn, but the Operator reserves the right, if necessary, due to the technical features of the Platform, to keep archival copies of User Content for as long as necessary.
- Any use of the Platform or Content, except as permitted in this Terms or in the case of the expressed consent of the copyright holder to such use, without the prior written permission of the right holder, is absolutely prohibited. Unless expressly stated otherwise in this Terms, nothing in this Terms may be construed as a transfer of exclusive rights to the Content.
Responsibility for violation of exclusive rights.
- The User is solely responsible for any Content or any other information which he or she loads or otherwise brings to the public notice (publishes) on the Platform or with its help. The User may not upload, transmit or publish Content on the Platform unless he or she has the appropriate rights to do so.
- The Operator of the Platform may, but is not obliged to, view the Platform for prohibited Content and may remove or move (without notice) any Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation the movement or removal of Content that, in its personal opinion of the Operator, violates this Terms and/or may violate the rights, cause harm or threaten the security of other Users or third parties.
- e-Expo Online may contain links to other independent third-party web sites, including the User sites ("Linked sites"). Such Linked sites are not under the control of the Platform and the Platform is not responsible for the Content of these sites, including any information or materials posted on such sites.
THE FUNCTIONING OF THE PLATFORM AND RESPONSIBILITY WHEN USING IT
- In the Platform information system and its software there are no technical solutions that implement automatic censorship and control of actions and information relations of Users on the use of the Platform, except for special technical solutions that can be implemented by the Operator in order to prevent and suppress violations of the rights of third parties to the results of intellectual activity.
- The Platform may at any time change its design, content, functionality, change or supplement the scripts used, software and other objects used or stored on the Platform, any server applications at any time with or without prior notice.
- The Operator is not responsible for the violation of these Terms by the User and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, as well as upon receipt of information from other Users or third parties about the violation of this Terms by the User, to change (moderate), block or delete any information published by the User that violates the prohibitions established by this Terms, to suspend, restrict or terminate the User's access to the Platform at any time due to violation of the Terms.
- 7.1. Appeals, proposals and claims of individuals and legal entities to the Administration in connection with this Terms and all questions on the functioning of the Platform, violations of the rights and interests of third parties when using it, as well as for requests authorized by the legislation of the country of use of persons can be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.